Are you passionate about all things social media and motivated to build a strong and engaging community? We are seeking a digitally savvy marketing mind to create engaging social media content for 5 Media’s channels.
If you are up to date with new social media trends and platforms, can write captivating copy and create high quality visuals, and are motivated to join a small but passionate team, then you are just the person we’re looking for.
5 is an impact media foundation co-creating a sustainable future. We support sustainability focused projects, businesses and initiatives with storytelling, resources and funding in order to accelerate positive change.
About the role
This is a full-time position for an experienced Social Media Manager, who shares our ideas and values and wants to contribute to our mission of engaging people to create a better future. You will be working at our Amsterdam or Copenhagen office.
- Responsible for the management of 5’s social media profiles; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok & new channels we test
- Content Planning and Creation: Working alongside our Editorial Team, you will be responsible for daily content across our social media channels; copywriting captions, creating graphics/videos, planning, coordinating, producing and scheduling content
- Collaborations: Plan, coordinate and produce content for giveaways and collaborations with content creators, brands, experts, partners etc
- Social Listening: Moderating/answering all comments and messages across our social media channels
- Channel Optimisation: Optimising our performance across our social media channels by testing different tactics, new content formats etc
- Social Advertising: Working alongside our Marketing Manager, you will support our advertising efforts by creating engaging content about the 5 brand, our stories and initiatives
You should be/have the following:
- An experienced specialist who is digitally savvy and collaborative;
- A near/native English speaker;
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent working/thinking level;
- Experience with managing social media channels professionally;
- Experience with creative tools such as Sprout Social and Adobe Creative Suite;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- An interest in staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends within social media and community management;
- A natural way with words, style and tone to ensure each piece of copy is both consistent and captivating;
- An energetic, flexible and helpful attitude.
Not required, but a definite plus
- A strong affinity with working for a charitable organisation and the personal ambition to make an impact.
We would like to receive your motivation letter and CV to learn more about your background and qualities. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.