Apply as soon as possible
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proven sales professional to lead our Marketing Cloud Value Proposition in the Nordic market. You’ll be expected to leverage existing relationships, as well as develop new ones, to help deliver continued growth across our customer base.
What we do
We’re one of the leading solution providers in Customer Experience and Customer Data Platform. We are also the undisputed leader in analytics since 1979. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
In the role of Solution Sales Account Executive – Marketing Solutions, you will help customers and prospects evaluate their Customer Experience strategy, determine approaches to application and data modernization, and recommend solutions that meet their technical and business requirements. You will be working in a hybid role with new customers and our most important customers across varying industries. Within your customers, you will lead a virtual team of sales, technical and consulting resources to help customers realize the digital transformation in marketing.
- Build and maintain relationships with new logos to establish the value of SAS Marketing Solutions
- Research new customers and build pipelines of potential leads
- Spend time with our strategic customers, developing strategies to modernize their customer experience strategy
- Influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trust advisor driving engagement at the CxO level with business and technology decision markers
- Work with partners and others at SAS, as well as use our targeted account lists to identify and engage prioritized customers/prospects
- Lead standard demonstrations of Marketing Cloud solutions to explain and prove the capabilities of SAS relative to the customers business and technical objectives
- Influence the SAS Marketing Cloud go-to-market strategies. You will partner to provide feedback to sales, marketing and product management on current and future product requirements and sales challenges
What we’re looking for
- A hunter mentality with the dtive to win new logos and upsell to existing SAS customers.
- An understanding of working in a matrix business, selling directly, through and with the overall asigned Account Executive.
- Extensive experience selling cloud-based business solutions to large or global enterprise customers
- Expertise selling to senior business decision makers by aligning and reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s business priorities, and strategic opportunities
- A proven ability to solve customer problems through cloud technology
- Proven experience in orchestration and influencing virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of the Digital Marketing and customer experience space
- Strong witten and verbal communication skills in a Nordic language and English
We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it – and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant’s education, skills and experience. We know that the confidence gap can get in the way of excellent candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t think you have the necessary experience – we’d love to hear from you.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.