Deloitte drives progress. Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting and problem-solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
We are looking for a skilled and self-driven communications specialist to join Deloitte’s Communications team. You will be responsible for driving Deloitte’s corporate communication on both a strategic and operational level with a particular focus on supporting Deloitte’s top management on communications-related matters as well as projects within social impact and sustainability. For this role, we need a creative thinker with a strong business understanding and excellent project management skills who is not afraid to take the lead and challenge business as usual. Note that the position is a temporary maternity cover for approximately 11 months.
Our new colleague will report to the Director of Brand, Marketing and Communications and join a small team consisting of a full-time communications consultant and a student assistant. You will work closely with the rest of the Marketing team and stakeholders across the entire organization on advising, scoping and planning communications activities. In addition, you will be the project manager for Deloitte’s flagship social impact initiative ‘Small Great Nation’, which focuses on engaging the public and private sectors in the societal agenda through reports, podcasts, events etc.
We guarantee an exciting and inclusive work environment with an informal – yet professional – tone and a strong team spirit within Denmark’s – and the world’s – largest professional services firm.
Exciting tasks await you
- Strategic communications advisor to key internal stakeholders
- Internal and external communications tasks – including planning, drafting and proofreading while ensuring alignment and reflection of Deloitte’s tone of voice, which is clear, confident and human
- Project manager for the ‘Small Great Nation’ flagship initiative – which includes communications, event and podcast planning and briefing of speakers
- Project lead and copywriter on Deloitte’s annual report.
You have the following skills and experience
- 4-6 years of experience as a communication professional preferably from a large corporation or agency
- A Master’s degree in communication, marketing or an equivalent field
- Full professional proficiency in English and Danish is essential (written and verbal) – and your grammar must be on point!
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relations and gain credibility among stakeholders
- Confident and able to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Understanding of and experience with working in a complex, international or partner-driven organization is a plus but not a must.
Who are we?
Based out of Copenhagen, you will join Clients & Markets, a unit that drives marketing and communications activities to strengthen client relations and build a strong culture. We are an ambitious and fun department that is always ready to use our diverse skills to help each other out while keeping a positive and innovative approach to projects, so we continue to develop individually and as a team.
Flexibility and benefits
Deloitte offers flexible working conditions, including the opportunity to work from home and at asynchronous working hours – frequency and timing are to be arranged with your nearest leader. To support this, home office equipment is available for all employees. Other benefits include health care insurance, 24 weeks of paid parental leave for all parents, social events and much more.
Click the apply button above if you are ready to join the team. Send your application, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degree as well as other relevant documents. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Deloitte values diversity in thought, educational background, and professional competencies to keep an innovative approach to market and client needs. We, therefore, encourage all qualified individuals to apply for the position regardless of personal background.
Please do not hesitate to contact Julie Kirketerp, Assistant Manager, at +45 28 30 97 89 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the position.
We look forward to connecting with you!