Ansøgningsfrist : 14.11.2022
We are looking for a strategic UX Designer with the ability to bring theoretical UX thinking and methodologies to life in state-of-the-art digital products. You thrive in playing a central role in multidisciplinary teams and can lead by example in the creation of stellar user experiences.
About the position
As a UX Designer at Adapt you take on a central role in client projects being the glue that binds together the solution from client needs to design and on to development. Your mission is to secure a consistent and coherent user experience based on the newest technologies available and your expertise within the UX field. You’ll be asked to:
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients from pitch to release and beyond.
- Steer and lead the conceptual direction of digital products in alignment with client– and user needs.
- Facilitate workshops with various stakeholders in the project.
- Be the strategic UX advisor and product owner on new digital projects.
To succeed in the position it is ideal if you possess some of the following traits:
- You have at least three years of experience in a similar position
- You are able to solve complex problems by leveraging data and insights to turn concepts into concrete digital products. .
- You know your UX methodologies. Your process is well grounded in your professionalism and experience which make you able to move fast when needed.
- You thrive in the tug of war between crisp design and usability.
- You communicate comfortably in Danish and English both verbally and in writing
- You are naturally curious about latest UX insights to keep your skills relevant
We at Adapt consider ourselves frontrunners in digital design and development. Our many years of experience in crafting and improving digital solutions have made us who we are today – a strong team of 140+ professionally skilled and especially nice people.
We pride ourselves in being technology-agnostic meaning we do not believe in a one-size-fits-all tech approach. We are pragmatic, flexible and great at adapting new technologies. This opens up a wonderful continuum for innovation, creativity and exploration to the UX discipline and the problems you are put to solve.
The close collaboration with our customers weighs heavy. We put trust first and work purposefully to sustain all the good we stand for.
Simply put, we are concerned with two things. 1) being the best possible workplace for all our employees and 2) Crafting memorable digital products that grow our clients’ businesses and make end-users come back for more.
This sounds like clichées and maybe they are, but we are serious about them. That’s why we survey and monitor employee well-being and launch initiatives based on the results. That’s how the popular Work Away Wednesday-concept came about and why you as an employee are handed a lot of flexibility to plan your work life. You’ll be joining a bunch of really talented people with integrity and devotion for days.
Process & Practicalities
If this opportunity sounds interesting, and we hope it does, send us your cover letter and CV. If you have a portfolio feel free to include that as well. If you have any questions, reach out to our UX Director, Mads Aage Jørgensen – mads(@)adaptagency.com. We’ll be carrying out interviews as we go along, so don’t sleep on it – show us what you got.