November 17th, Tivoli Hotel, Copenhagen
Technological innovation for business growth and a sustainable future.
Learn how to do well by doing good and how to innovate and transform your organisation to seize the sustainability opportunity.
- Petter Stordalen, Chairman of the Board, Nordic Choice Hotels
- Andreas Ekström, Speaker of the Year in Sweden 2019, Journalist, Author, International Keynote Speaker
- Victor Riparbelli, Co-founder & CEO, Synthesia
- David Walmsley, Chief Digital & Technology Officer, Pandora
- Susan Etlinger, Senior Analyst, Altimeter – A Prophet Company
- …more to come!
At this year’s conference you’ll learn how your brand can drive relevance and achieve uncommon growth by adapting this year’s headlines to your business strategy:
- CARE about the world, the environment and your employees to become truly purpose-driven
- CAPTURE attention by creating amazing human-centered experiences, products and services
- CONNECT with your customers to build relationships and emotional interactions
If you are a business leader, a marketing professional in any industry or simply a curious and aware individual, attending this conference will challenge and inspire you to take stock and rethink your business strategies in a transformed business landscape.
Who should attend?
Digital Copenhagen welcomes CEOs, CMOs, Advertisers, Agencies, Analysts, Campaign Managers, Content Managers, Digital Marketers, Marketing Executives, Social Marketers and Publishers who want to play a significant role in the digital transformation of businesses, services and products.
Be inspired by the best:
You will meet a number of leading national and international industry experts, tech-evangelists and successful entrepreneurs. Experience the latest trends and gain insight into best practice and discover how the future digital consumer will affect your business.
Network with decision makers:
Participation with up to business people. Whether you participate as sponsor or participant, you may meet people who can take the necessary decisions to establish future partnerships and business. With the award-winning event and networking app, Brella, you’ll be able to find and book matched 1-2-1 meetings.
Corona-update: Digital Copenhagen will be held as planned:
The Danish Ministry of Justice has announced, that events held at conference centers restricted under the so-called “sector partnership guidelines”, are allowed with up to 500 participants. This applies when participants are mostly seated and the 1 person/2 m2 rule is contained. Together with Tivoli Hotel we will make sure to take all necessary safety measures in order to make your participation as safe and convenient as possible.
August 9th – 30th september: EARLY BIRD!
– Members only DKK 2.495,- ex. vat.
– Non members DKK 3495,- ex. vat.